Saturday, April 18, 2009

(All syf videos have been uploaded on previous post!)


I laughed at these:


Today, I was having a dream that I was climbing out of a well. While almost out I felt someone grab my knee, I screamed loud in terror. When I opened my eyes, nearly 25 people were staring at me, and the lady across me apologized for hitting me with her bag. I was on the C-train. FML

&

Today, I was in the supermarket and I see this little boy trying to reach for something on the top shelf. I proceed to go over to him and ask if his mom knows where he is. They boy turns around and turns out he was actually a very angry midget. FML

(fmylife) got the link from aq's blog!



Well, I have my own silly story today too.

Today, I ran towards LT2 so I could get the corner seat. (W claims its his and won't let me have it). When I reached there, I forgot the row our class was supposed to take, E or F? Heck, I sat on the corner seat of E anyway.

He said, "YOU DUMBASS WE'RE ON ROW F" when I gleamed at him. So I ran to Row F before he could, just to find him sitting happily on Row E's corner seat, laughing like a madass. I got tricked. FML

(k I admit I was being childish for the corner seat thing HAHA. Only that seat had the stable table)



Think I have a problem with word limits.. anyway, that (completely) sleepless night paid off (a few day after march hols, rmb) ! I did fine for that geography earthquake evaluation project & passed the geography test! (the one where I dozed off halfway)

The same can't be said for econs and maths though, they're really screwed. REALLY screwed. GP test today was...hmm. Just hmm. neutral, maybe.



PW & nap time,

enjoy the videos! :D

No comments: